We are currently recruiting for a dynamic organisation based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks that are seeking to recruit an experience Credit Controller to join their organisation.
Rota shift working based on 8-8 Weekdays and 9-5 Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays (day in lieu earned for working them).
You must drive and have your own transportation due to the location of the company offices.
Benefits: Excellent progression and career development within the company, free off-site parking, 25 days holidays, subsidised gym membership, private medical insurance after probation, life insurance etc.
Duties will include:
*Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
*Timely and effective collection of all debts
*Negotiating re-payment plans
*Identify and report areas of concern with due regard to TCF
*Escalating to external Debt Collections Agencies
*Identify commercially sound resolutions for outstanding invoices
*Liaise with in-house Legal Team where legal action is identified as proper resolution
*Participate in remedial projects
*Completion courtesy calls as required
*Liaison with external agencies
Skills and experience
*Previous B2B Credit Control experience is essential
*Financial services industry experience essential
*Experience of liaising directly with suppliers by phone and other media
*Knowledge of treating customers fairly (TCF)
*Awareness of current FCA regulations
*Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Good educational background with proficiency demonstrable in maths and English
*Computer Literate, including MS office products and email
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Ability to work as part of a team but also individually
*Excellent planning and organisational skills
*Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
*Accuracy and attention to detail
If you are flexible in working hours, can commit to the shift patterns and have the stated skills and experience listed above, then apply now for this excellent opportunity!
Leading FMCG business seeking an Assistant Management Accountant near Maidstone.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5:30pm Full time, Permanent
Great Salary plus benefits which include; 25 days holiday, travel insurance, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, pension and bonus scheme.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant:
– Assist in the production of accurate Monthly Management Accounts for Senior Management
within published timescales
– Provide Financial Reporting to senior managers as required
– Provide assistance to the Management Accountants and Finance Director
– Preparation of monthly Trading Account and Variance Analysis
– Review and closing of purchase orders, including follow-up of any discrepancies
– Assisting with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
– Preparation and review of the monthly KPI reports
– Preparation and analysis of monthly Department Overhead variance reports
– Weekly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
– Provide assistance to other managers throughout the business on their financial reporting
– Assisting with the preparation of the annual Budget
– Tax Year-End assistance including P11D preparation
The ideal candidate will have well developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of staff. Our client is looking for someone who has at least one years’ experience working in a comparable role and is part qualified in accounting.
If you feel this opportunity could suit you, please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.
KHR Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller in South East London. This will become a Director level opportunity if the individual excels and self manages over a 1-2 year period.
Our client is a Growing Tech Company, at the forefront of what they do within the automotive industry and they are now seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their Finance team.
This role will pay between £35-45,000 + an attractive benefits package and exciting progression opportunities.
As Financial Controller you will get involved in a range of duties from Sales and Purchase Ledger to Payroll. As well as this there will be some Office Management aspects to the position so no two days will be the same.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
Sales and Purchase Ledger
* Updating the Sage accounting system
* Ensuring invoices are raised/posted accurately and in a timely manner
* Purchase ledger
* Where any discrepancies or issues arise with sales and purchase invoices, raise this with the Financial Controller in order that a timely resolution can be identified
* Process payment runs to suppliers
Payments and Banking
* Banking of cheques and cash received
* Reconciliation of the credit card accounts each week
* Preparing the reconciliation of current account and company bank accounts each week
* Weekly Cash Flow updates
Monthly and Year-end Accounts
* Completing the Year-end audit file to ensure all information is ready and available for the Accountants
* Weekly review debtors by sending statements, chasing payment by telephone and to ensure credit control procedures are implemented
* Complete credit checks on new clients and set accounts up on accounting software and finance software
* Timesheets and Expenses
* Reception Duties
The ideal candidate for this role will be ACCA/ACMA qualified and will have extensive Xero and tax credit experience. Previous experience within a technology company is also a benefit.
They will also have
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent Excel skills
* Proven management and statutory accounts experience
If interested please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.