KHR Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller in South East London. This will become a Director level opportunity if the individual excels and self manages over a 1-2 year period.
Our client is a Growing Tech Company, at the forefront of what they do within the automotive industry and they are now seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their Finance team.
This role will pay between £35-45,000 + an attractive benefits package and exciting progression opportunities.
As Financial Controller you will get involved in a range of duties from Sales and Purchase Ledger to Payroll. As well as this there will be some Office Management aspects to the position so no two days will be the same.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
Sales and Purchase Ledger
* Updating the Sage accounting system
* Ensuring invoices are raised/posted accurately and in a timely manner
* Purchase ledger
* Where any discrepancies or issues arise with sales and purchase invoices, raise this with the Financial Controller in order that a timely resolution can be identified
* Process payment runs to suppliers
Payments and Banking
* Banking of cheques and cash received
* Reconciliation of the credit card accounts each week
* Preparing the reconciliation of current account and company bank accounts each week
* Weekly Cash Flow updates
Monthly and Year-end Accounts
* Completing the Year-end audit file to ensure all information is ready and available for the Accountants
* Weekly review debtors by sending statements, chasing payment by telephone and to ensure credit control procedures are implemented
* Complete credit checks on new clients and set accounts up on accounting software and finance software
* Timesheets and Expenses
* Reception Duties
The ideal candidate for this role will be ACCA/ACMA qualified and will have extensive Xero and tax credit experience. Previous experience within a technology company is also a benefit.
They will also have
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent Excel skills
* Proven management and statutory accounts experience
If interested please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…