Do you have a motor engineering background? Do you have experience estimating vehicle damage?
A well- established Motor Insurance firm are currently seeking a Motor Engineer to operate in-house from their Liverpool office based in the city centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a reputable and ever growing company that focuses on developing their employees and providing a top class service.
– Desk-based vehicle inspections
– Confirm viability of vehicle repair, through valuations, control of repair costs and using
the correct repair methods
– Liaise with other departments and suppliers
– Report on and investigate any areas of potential fraud
– Comprehensive knowledge of motor vehicles, up to date repair techniques and estimating
– Knowledge of equipment
– A basic knowledge of Insurance principles, practices and types of cover
– Membership (or working towards membership) of the IAEA
– Proven experience of working in a motor vehicle estimating / motor engineering
Salary on offer is £26,000pa – £30,000pa.
Benefits of the role include: Pension, Holiday, Bonus.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
To be considered for the role please apply today; alternatively please call Hannah Collis at KHR – Recruitment Specialists for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…