Do you have substantial experience of work in KYC/AML environment? Are you looking for a new challenge that will draw on this knowledge and experience?
Our client, based in Kings Hill, are recruiting for a KYC Officer to join their customer services department. You will be onboarding new customers, monitoring transactions and KYC refresh for existing customers.
Duties of this role include:
– Carrying out checks on Fiserv overnight screening, ensuring matches, or potential matches, against sanctions lists are thoroughly researched.
– Carrying our due diligence on overseas payments by use of appropriate searches
– Preparing documents for sign-off
– Review new account applications and trigger events
– Checking all ID&V documents in line with internal AML policies
– Confidently challenging existing policies and procedures
– Providing advice and guidance on AML or KYC Legislation
– Responding to enquiries from customers
– Signing off high-value receipts
– Providing training to Customer Service Division and key stakeholders
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their compliance career. This organisation offers clear and realistic paths for career progression and also offer extensive benefits for all staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Substantial experience of work in an AML/KYC environment
– Specific training or qualifications relating to AML
– Extensive knowledge of JMLSG, AML and terrorist financing regulations, and sources of information to support investigations.
– Ability to conduct research in support of AML policy, practice and in consideration of transaction referrals.
– Good verbal and written communications
– A well organised and analytical approach to all tasks
For more details, or to apply, please send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…