The role of Finance Manager is a vital position that carries a wide and developing brief and will report directly to the Group CEO.
Our client is a global enterprise developing new product systems and is driving growth of its core, existing, offerings. The Group looks set to see top line and bottom line growth through 2018/9 and beyond as it is going through a stage of expansion including acquiring a large site on a 2.5-acre plot to facilitate this expansion. .
The appointment of a Finance Manager is deemed crucial to assist in realising the Executive ambition.
The Finance Manager will:
– Be a qualified accountant with 7 – 10 years’ experience as an SME Finance leader
– Have a strong commercial outlook on business management and pursuit of opportunity
– Be IT proficient with thorough knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Excel
– Join the project team of Finance/IT/Operations to initially document existing procedures and working practices and work closely with the Group CEO
– Then work with that project team to identify change and development, scoping ongoing system and procedural enhancements and take financial leadership
– Review and define improvements to relevant and perceptive Executive reporting criteria
– Be proficient in implementing new working practices in a changing environment
– Have demonstrable prior experience of system upgrades, improvements and developments both financial and operational
– Ultimately become responsible for day to day management of the whole finance function to include not least, monthly management accounts reporting, stock counts, purchase ledger, VAT returns, bank reconciliation, petty cash, Sage payroll, margin analysis, currency risk management and US subsidiary monitoring
– Recruit and build a strong, efficient team to manage all day to day process
The appointment will offer a lot of potential for career development.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…