Are you a motivated and switched on individual looking to secure a career in administration?
We are currently recruiting for a specialist academic and education provider based in Norwood, that is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic temporary Administrator (temp to perm) to join a small, friendly office environment.
The ideal candidate must be computer literate and have great attention to detail. You will be providing support to the General Manager, data entry and processing payments, alongside other general Admin duties.
Key skills of preferred applicant:
– Computer competent
– Experienced in Excel and Word
– Organised and good timekeeper
– Great attention to detail
– Customer satisfaction driven
– To have a strong desire to learn to add value to the company
– Be able to think outside the box and to make decisions individually.
– Professional telephone manner
The hours will be 9am – 5:30pm (Monday – Friday)
£19,000pa + benefits
If you believe you could be the ideal candidate then please get in touch by emailing or calling Eleni on 01622 822 807.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Are you a Chef with a commitment to high standards and great communication skills? Do you have a food hygiene certificate and at least five years kitchen experience?
We are recruiting for a Chef, on a twelve month fixed term contract, to provide excellent quality meals for a school in Cranbrook, Kent.As part of a busy team, you will be a great communicator and remain calm under pressure.
– Food preparation and presentation
– Catering for three meals per day, including additional functions
– Assist with menu planning, deliveries and health & safety requirements
– Ensuring temperature records and stock rotation are maintained
– Working five days out of seven as directed by chef’s rota
The kitchens are open from 6:30am until 7pm, Monday to Sunday. The position is term time only plus one week of inset days and the opportunity for regular overtime. There will be an additional 4 weeks overtime during the summer holidays.
The ideal candidate will:
– Hold an Intermediate food hygiene certificate
– Health and Safety Awareness
– 706/1 & 706/2 or equivalent
– At least five years experience in a kitchen
– Be happy to undergo an enhanced DBS check
For more information,send CVs to Ellie or call the office
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…