Our client is seeking an experienced Repair Technician / mechanical engineer who has experience or repair and refurbishments of key equipment from various industrial sectors.
Repair Technician main duties:
* Repair and refurbishment of printers from various Industrial Sectors
* Repair of Mechanical assemblies / PC-based systems
* Stripping down / cleaning / repair or replacement of parts / re-assembly / calibration & testing
* Candidates must demonstrate an aptitude to working with small hand tools / soldering etc. and * have an eye for detail
* Must have the ability to work to deadlines and achieve high-quality standards
* Experience of electro-mechanical repairs preferred
* Will suit a person of mature character who is well-motivated and reliable
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office would be advantageous
* Competent with working on computers using specialist manufacturer calibration programs (training provided)
If you are seeking a role within a friendly team which looks after their staff and offer promotion within please apply today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…