Our clients, a specialist metal manufacturer, have an exciting opportunity due to continued growth and expansion. They are looking for an experienced, Electronics Engineer to join their team and become part of their professional, industry leading company.
This position will involve experimental setup, realisation, and measurement of magnetic fields in the ELF-RF range via magnetic probes and RF antennas, for both research and technical support purposes. The position will also involve the construction and operation of compensation coil systems for nullifying magnetic fields, and systems for the degaussing of large enclosures.
The candidate will be required to perform test set ups, operations and calibration independently, whilst documenting procedures and results. The role will require communication with customers to provide technical support, which can additionally involve site visits, and will call for the flexibility and self-motivation required to work in a dynamic SME.
* Practical experience with a range of electronic measurement and signal generation equipment
* Basic programming skills for equipment automation
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent related field
* Technical documentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good communication skills, including liaising with customers
* Experience in the field of RF antenna design for testing and measurement purposes
* Experience with low frequency fields (< 1kHz)
* Knowledge of EMI shielding techniques and a familiarity with EMI testing standards, i.e. MIL-STD or IEEE
* Experience with EM modelling software
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…