Are you an HR advisor who is capable of hitting the ground running? Are you comfortable dealing with discipline and grievance issues? Are you looking to work with a Head of HR that is inspiring, pragmatic, solutions orientated, supportive and will challenge you to progress?
This your opportunity to join a leading business as the HR Advisor at a really exciting time. The business is expanding rapidly and is investing heavily all across the business.
This is an HR generalist role and team responsibilities will include:
* Provide advice on disciplinary and grievance issues, maternity and paternity issues and flexible working practices
* Attend disciplinary and grievance meetings to partner and support line managers
* To liaise with the Payroll Bureau on a weekly basis to advise of all new starters/leavers and amendments/changes
* Absence management
* Assist the HR Officer with employee retention and employee reward
* Offering support to line managers with all capability and performance issues
* Supporting the HR Officer to train new HR initiatives, employment law updates and recruitment guidelines to the wider business
* Compile job specifications and assisting the line managers with recruitment
* Process all new starters including entering all details, processing all documents, including offer letters and contracts and create both manual and electronic personnel files
* To deal with any HR and Payroll queries
* To monitor probation periods
* To manage the leaver process for all employees exiting the business
* Conducting exit Interviews with exiting employees and advising and identifying any potential issues
* Updating and maintaining HR Policies and Procedures and employee handbooks
The ideal candidate will be confident, organised and have good communication skills with a confident and articulate telephone manner, together with solid numeracy and written English skills. We are looking for someone who has experience working in Human Resources and is looking for internal progression.
Monday to Friday
8.30 to 5.30 (Must be flexible with working week & hours)
If you feel this opportunity could suit you please contact Vicky at HR Recruitment on 01622 822810.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…