Assistant Underwriter / Underwriting Assistant – Multiple positions
£18,000 – £25,000/pa (dep on exp)
Are you an Assistant Underwriter / Underwriting Assistant with experience in Motor Trade and looking for career progression?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known, national Insurance firm based in Kings Hill, who offer flexible working!
Suitable individuals for the role will be confident and professional when liaising with new and existing customer on the phone.
* To provide quotations in accordance with Company guidelines and criteria and within
limits of authority
* To underwrite and manage own portfolio of work in accordance with agreed service and
* Provide technical assistance and guidance on underwriting matters to the staff
* Refer cases above normal authority levels making recommendations as necessary
* Liaise with claims department to resolve queries
* Perform MTA’s, Renewals and Cancellations when requested
* Experience in motor trade underwriting/sales
* Proven customer service experience
* GCSE Maths & English (grade C or above, or equivalent academic qualifications)
* Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
* Ability to work on a shift pattern basis (including occasional Saturdays)
* FIT Test / Cert CII or progressing towards either would be desirable
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary between £18,000- £25,000/pa (depending on your experience) + benefits including, on-site parking, holiday, progression opportunities.
Flexible working hours; Monday to Friday (must undertake 36.25 hours per week within the core working hours)
Please do not hesitate to contact us here at KHR to discuss this opportunity further.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…