Junior Estimator / Trainee Surveyor
£ Competitive Salary + ongoing career progression
Benefits: Company Bonus Scheme + Company Pension + 28 days paid holiday per year including bank holidays.
Do you have previous experience working as a Junior Estimator/Trainee Surveyor or worked alongside an experienced Estimator/Surveyor? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
My client is a global manufacturer operating all over the world and with an outstanding product range, they remain at the forefront of sustainable solutions. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a Junior Estimator / Trainee Surveyor to join their team and progress within the company.
Junior Estimator / Trainee Surveyor duties:
* Mark-up drawings, produce basic quotations and log tender return dates on the internal database
* Monitor incoming emails and calls to the Estimator while replying to clients when they have requested a price
* Check drawings and seek further information relevant to pricing the project
* Ensure where information is missing, request and log it, which may include scopes of works, finish confirmation, working hours, location of the project and proposed installation dates
* Gather information from the Regional Sales Managers and Contracting Departments to support them with additional bid information
* Work with the Specification Sales Administrator to follow up all quotations prior to the expiry date and seek re-quotes where appropriate
Junior Estimator / Trainee Surveyor requirements:
* MUST HAVE previous experience working as a Junior Estimator or Estimating Administrator or similiar
* The successful candidate will be self-motivated, methodical, and proactive in their approach to the work
* Must be very IT literate with excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills
* The ability to multi-task working in a fast-paced office environment whilst meeting strict deadlines
* Previous Administrator experience is required
What the Company offers:
Ongoing career progression a competitive Salary and excellent company benefits: Company Bonus Scheme + Company Pension
What you need to do now If you’re interested in this role;
Click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jane Hardy at KHR-Recruitment Specialists now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…