KHR Recruitment are currently looking for a dynamic, driven and adaptable individual that will join a successful, multinational business as a Junior Pricing Manager.
This role has become available due to expansion of the business and further growth and the Junior Pricing Manager will join the Group Market Intelligence team at the site near Maidstone – however this will be a work from home position initially.
This role will support the successful implementation of the strategic pricing policies,create and maintain databases, collate market intelligence and conduct benchmark analysis on pricing across Western Europe.
– Training and progression
– Competitive Salary
– Excellent Company Pension
– Discount On Staff Purchases
– Private Healthcare After 3 Years Of Service
– 22 Days Holiday Increasing Up to 25 After 3 Years Of Service
– Death in service x4 annual salary
Main duties include:
– To support the successful implementation of the strategic pricing policies for all group brands within the area of responsibility
– To support and collaborate with local organisations and regional pricing teams, to ensure the effective delivery of local pricing policies in-line with group policy. Including the delivery of facts, analysis, statistics and professional opinion
– To create and effectively maintain a database of the market structures, pricing and contract conditions of countries within the region and designated group key accounts
– To ensure that market intelligence is captured and collated to assist with the development of product related pricing strategies
– Undertake regular benchmark analysis of regional and individual market performance to highlight areas of opportunity, and risk, reporting findings to Group Key Account Manager and local organisations
– To support and collaborate with Group Key Account Managers, local organisations, and regional sales teams, with European product focused sales tenders
– To resolve any pricing related queries from customers and key internal stakeholders
Essential skills, experience & qualifications include:
– Experience of working within an analytical role
– High level of Microsoft Excel knowledge
– Attention to detail
– Effective communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills that would fit the business
– A Levels or equivalent
Desirable skills, experience & qualifications include:
– Use of systems including SAP and business intelligence systems is desirable
– Database management
The salary on offer for this position is £35-40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If interested in this position please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…