Import / Export Administrator
Permanent / Full time
Great + Bens
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative business with over 50 years’ experience in their industry and to really make the role your own.
Ideally, this role would suit someone with relevant experience and knowledge of UK Export Controls and Export licensing requirements. You will be responsible for the Export and Import functions and systems while ensuring the company complies with all Export/Import regulations, legislations and ethics.
Daily attributions and responsibilities of the Import / Export Administrator:
– Responsible for all transactions related to imports and exports of all divisions and product lines of the company
– Coordinates clears and forwards all imports & exports for the company
– Performs costing of all import shipments for goods in transit in the consignment database
– Liaises with Finance Department for opening Letters of Credit
– Authorises forwarders to clear the goods in case of direct shipments
– Maintain status and validity of any export licenses and ensure the business is compliant with license conditions,provide advice and guidance on trade controls for existing and future business opportunities
– Assist in the development and implementation of export policy and procedure
– Perform Export/Import functions, ensure that the administration of export is consistent with the company’s global strategy, policies and programmes
– Keep all documentation and records on an organised and efficient filing system, maintaining export records ensuring entries are valid and compliant,Issue import clearance instructions and maintain appropriate records
The ideal candidate will have:
– Working knowledge of UK Export Controls and Export licensing requirements
– Working knowledge of International Import/Export legislation and terminology specifically in the Middle East
– Experience using MS Navision, although this is not essential
– Excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills with an ability to work under pressure
– Strong numerical ability with advanced Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word skills with excellent attention to detail
Please apply now for immediate consideration if you think that based on the skills and requirements you are a match! Alternatively please call Hanna Muzieni at KHR to discuss this opportunity further.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…