Monday to Friday – 9am to 5:30pm Full time, Permanent
Great Salary plus benefits which include; 25 days holiday, travel insurance, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, pension and bonus scheme.
Leading supplier of Fresh Produce seeking Spanish Speaking Procurement Manager near Maidstone.
We are looking for a Spanish Speaking Procurement Manager to work with a Fresh Produce Company.
Responsibilities as a Procurement Manager:
– Liaison with overseas suppliers on volumes, market prices, and agreeing to weekly programmes
– Developing competitive and sustainable programmes with leading international suppliers to help to grow the business
– To have a comprehensive understanding of the global market, to identify trends and capitalise on opportunities
– Monitoring supply from growers on a daily basis
– Strong working relationship with the sales team on and close collaboration supply vs customer requirements
– Managing and reviewing transport logistics for overseas sources
– Running weekly accounting, preparing any claims and managing P/L of overseas supplier accounts alongside Procurement Administration
– Liaison with accounts on invoices and claims
– Liaison with suppliers on short term availability, daily loadings, and making sure departure advices are received
– Weekly liaison with suppliers on prices and agreeing programmes
– Preparing weekly supplier programmes tailored to customer demand
– Managing logistics and load plans ex source for all countries, daily liaison with hauliers for all source countries where required
– Daily liaison with sales team and QC team on customer requirements in terms of volumes, quality and varieties
– Monitoring quality reports, stock rotation and packing charges
– Monitoring programme vs actual on deliveries to highlight any shortages/oversupply
– Preparation of supplier returns/invoicing incorporating any necessary claims, and monitoring P/L of overseas supplier accounts
As the Procurement Manager you will be able to demonstrate:
– Spanish Speaking
– Being organised
– Have good communication skills with a confident and articulate telephone manner
– Have extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the Fresh Produce industry
If you feel this opportunity could suit you please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…