I am currently recruiting a Sales Account Manager for an independent, trade-only Supplier of branded products and promotional merchandise.
Basic Salary: £22k to £25k
Benefits: Bonus, Pension scheme and 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Responsibilities as a Sales Account Manager:
– Develop existing business and identify and pursue sales opportunities with new trade customers
– Identify and source new and innovative product and collate product information and pricing
– Use Excel spreadsheets to calculate product pricing
– Build quotes for customers using QuoteWerks
– Contact, liaise and negotiate with suppliers/ factories, particularly in Asia
– Monitor ‘live’ orders to ensure customer deadlines are met
– Maintain log of unsuccessful quotes and reasons for not securing the business
– Attend trade fairs and regular client visits
– Update product information for the website and other platforms
– Make amendments to artwork using Adobe Illustrator
– Create visual content for e-shots using Adobe Photoshop
– Create written content for the company’s social media accounts
Skills and requirements:
– Excellent communicator with the ability to forge strong business relationships with both suppliers and customers
– High proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office/ Adobe)
– Strong mathematical skills (for quote preparation)
– Proven organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and self-motivate
– Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred – not required)
– A keen interest in social media and marketing
– Enthusiasm to learn
The ideal candidate will be a results driven individual, with the ability to build rapport, motivated and have exceptional Sales and Marketing skills. Our client is looking for someone who has experience working in a comparable role.
If you feel this Sales Account Manager opportunity could suit you please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.