Do you have sales experience? Have you previously worked in a targeted role? Do you have a passion for charity?
I am currently recruiting for a Field Sales Advisor to work with a Registered Charity covering Kent and/or South East London areas.
You must be flexible to cover a large territory, and work shifts according to the location you are working from.
Responsibilities as a Field Sales Advisor:
– Working to a standard as laid down by the Gambling Act 2005
– Having a positive approach to membership opportunities that arise and may be going on
– To work with other advisor’s ensuring standards of approach to potential members are meet
– To ensure that all daily and weekly targets for memberships are achieved
– To work closely with the sites and stores negotiator for site opportunities
– To keep the Head of Lottery and Gaming informed of any changes of any other lotteries
within the area
– Mostly working independently
– Visit the Head Office in Sittingbourne once a week
The ideal candidate will need to have experience of working within direct sales or canvassing; either door to door or at venues; and preferably will hold a full UK driving licence, with access to a vehicle.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, experience of coaching others in a similar role, strong negotiation skills, good listening skills, ability to work to a targeted role and self-motivated.
Basic Salary: £16,380pa
OTE Salary: £20,000pa
Benefits: 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, 45p per mile mileage allowance, pension, care
voucher scheme, staff forum, death in service and uniform
Working week: Shift times and working week vary depending on booking and location.
Standard working hours are between 7.45am and 8pm – exact hours are determined by booking.
If you feel this Field Sales Advisor opportunity could suit you please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…