Senior Sales and Marketing Manager, North Kent, £60K basic+OTE, outstanding company and excellent product.
We are currently recruiting for an outstanding International manufacturing organisation that are seeking to employ a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager to increase revenue channels.
There is further scope to expand duties within the Group for the right individual incl. progressing role and title further pending performance.
– Manage all sales and marketing activities
– Expand core sales by developing a new customer base
– Development of a sales strategy and plan
– Manage existing customer base, incl. key accounts
– Implement decisive change with process improvements
– Active hands-on management required as well as bringing on and building personal sales/accounts
– Strategically reviewing and amending of current sales performance
– Staff management – incl. targets, individual achievements, profitability, incentive scheme
– Customer base management incl. sectors, sales channels, and products in order to define areas of success
– Monitoring and tracking results
– Tracking and reporting results of change/strategy implementation
– Rep. to the Group MD for progress and updates incl. growth, work closely with the Head of Finance and the Marketing Mgr
– Experienced Sales Manager, with a proven track record in driving sales through effective management
– A manufacturing background with exposure of selling tangible products
– Experience of successfully implementing sales strategies
– Lead from the front for sales approach incl. new business wins, account management, maximisation etc.
– A background in change implementation/process changes
– Team management-driving team to achieve targets, new procedures and changes to an established team
– Effective communications skills
– Quick learner-product range and market knowledge
– Target driven, tenacious, conscientious with good decision-making skills
– Drivers’ license and own transport
You will need to be a conscientious, innovative, and tenacious quick learner with outstanding leadership skills to drive change and implement business-critical strategies
You to be based at Head Office in North Kent 5 days a week.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…