Business Development Executive – Retail
This is an ideal role for someone with previous experience in a Business Development role with experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry.
This role is for a sales/business development candidate who can instigate and maintain trustworthy and productive relationships.
In order to be successful in this role you will be competent at selling opportunities internally to gain support and agreement.
– Achievement of new business goals/targets, as agreed.
– Identify and cultivate relationships
– Work together with Brokers, Underwriters, and Insurers to secure new business
– Ability to develop new business opportunities from prospective clients
– To influence decision makers, demonstrating strong sales, presentation and negotiation
– Working with Underwriting and other business functions on new business opportunities to
agree pricing, propositions and client proposals
– Working with BDM’s to develop new business opportunities
– Develop and write business quotations, proposals and tender responses
– Grow and maintain qualified pipeline capable of writing new business targets
– Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general insurance (London market/ Lloyd’s and
– Travel when applicable
– CII/FIT preferred
– Ability to develop new business from cold.
– Knowledge of Consumer insurance products, market and players
– Previous experience of working in a sales environment
– Proven sales and business development skill set
Full-time, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…