Technical Claims Manager (Motor)
£35,000 – £45,000pa + Fantastic Benefits
KHR have recently partnered with one of the UK’s top Insurance Brokerages to support them through this exciting period of growth.
Their period of growth is largely due to their continued, year on year success, which shows no signs of changing in the foreseeable future.
This specialist Commercial Insurance service provider, with offices based in Runcorn, are keen to hire an experienced Technical Claims Manager to lead their back office claims operations team, whilst managing a small portfolio of complex or high value injury claims.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Be accountable for third party property damage, credit hire and MOJ performance and indemnity spend
– Work closely with the Claims Handlers, offering support, acting as their point of referral, and ensuring that customers receive the best possible service and outcome
– Provide detailed MI on performance and indemnity spend to underwriting and shareholders
– Handle escalated claims, queries, suspected fraud, and complaints
– Provide input and support on the creation and implementation of new/amended claims processes and procedures
– Assist with the monthly claims audit plan
– Conduct regular reviews with each member of the team – appraisal, disciplinaries, training and coaching
– Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role
– Solid understanding of MOJ process, CPR including liability, Road Traffic Act, PI and Fraud
– Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
– Have significant experience in claims MI and data analysis
– Have a hands on approach
– CII preferred, or willingness to achieve
– Hold a full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply within.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…