A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding telecommunications provider as a Digital Marketing Manager. You will be working with other Digital Marketing Managers to manage the marketing of different products and brands across the group.
The main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
* Raising brand awareness across all the groups products
* Taking full responsibility for driving the products forward through online marketing
* Understanding the market place and the products for customer needs
* Driving product awareness through creation and execution of online marketing campaigns and activities.
* Website and content development
* Working with key stakeholders on all strategic planning of online campaigns and co-ordinating marketing activities.
* Make provision for monitoring and measurement where necessary and sharing reports for online marketing activity.
* Driving web, social media, SMS and affiliate marketing campaigns using tools such as Google Adwords and Analytics.
* Market research, competitor and customer analysis
You must have solid hands on in-house marketing experience with the ability to drive awareness for small to medium sized companies working to a strict budget.
Ideally you will have an understanding of the telecommunications industry, but you must have experience of running B2C campaigns with extensive online marketing experience.
You must have excellent communication skills, oral, written and listening coupled with the ability to hold meaningful discussions at a variety of levels across the organisation.
As a person you must be a strategic thinker with the ability to hit the ground running and be able to demonstrate professionalism and integrity in order to portray a positive image of the company. You will be goal oriented, solution focused, results driven, reliable, capable and innovative. You will be structured, organised, and able to meet deadline.
You must be a team player, flexible and have the passion to undertake a key role in order to build successful companies.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…