My client designs, manufactures and sells medical furniture including treatment units to the NHS.
This is a unique opportunity as you’ll have the full backing of the business yet still have the autonomy to develop contacts and business across the UK.
– Networking into the NHS/ Pharmaceutical and Private Medical Sectors
– Booking meetings with healthcare professionals to demonstrate product suite
– Travel across the UK to develop business
– Working autonomously to network opportunities (will be provided with Van)
– Must have experience selling into the Medical sector
– Must have contacts within the Medical sector
– Experience booking meetings and conducting presentations
– Flexible to travel
– Ambitious and tenacious
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…