Currently seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join an established FMCG organisation in Dartford on a part-time basis.
Have you got solid administration experience? Are you highly organised? Do you consider yourself a team player?
If so, this may be the ideal next role for you.
Based in Dartford, this FMCG organisation have built and maintained a positive reputation and are continuing to grow and expand. At present, they have an empty desk that they intend to fill with an experienced Administrator.
The ideal individual will meet the following requirements;
– Previous administration experience
– Ability to work to deadlines
– Work under own initiative
– Strong team player
– Sales ledger/ credit control experience preferred
Core responsibilities of the role will include, yet not be limited to the following;
– Full responsibility for sales ledger function
– Raising of sales invoices (circa 50-100 per day) in multiple currencies
– Issuing customer statements on a fortnightly/monthly basis
– Maintaining price lists ensuring the most up to date are in the system
– Managing incoming Goods Received Notes (GRNs) and uploading invoices to a portal
– Covering for Credit Controller every Friday and in any other absence
– Managing customer rebates – accruing, issuing statements and reconciling against payments
– Assisting with customer weight returns during busy periods and holiday cover
– Sharing the opening of post on a daily basis and answering calls to the switchboard
– Other duties as required by Financial Controller and Directors from time to time
Working hours are Monday to Friday – 9.30am – 2.30pm (flexible, must complete 4 hours per day)
Salary on offer is between £11,000 -£12,000
To be considered please apply today, or call Hannah KHR for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…