I am currently working with a successful Shipping and Logistics company seeking a Freight Sales Co-ordinator.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, organisational skills and be able to work as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative. This role is customer focused and attention to detail is key!
Responsibilities will include:
– Enter and maintain customer information on internal CRM system
– To develop and maximise sales with existing and current clients (UK/Europe)
– To assist the Indoor Floor Freight Sales Supervisor as and when needed
– Monitor other freight companies and usage rates
– Working to agreed monthly targets
– General administrative duties
– Providing quotes to existing and new clients
Microsoft experience and skills/computer literacy is very important as you will be using an internal CRM system on a daily basis.
The hours are Monday – Friday (08:30 – 17.30), although could be slightly flexible due to operational requirements.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call Eleni on 01622 822 807 or email
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…