Operations Coordinator – St Leonards on Sea
Are you looking for a new career opportunity as a Coordinator, to further develop your existing skills and experiences?!
A brand new opportunity has become available for an Operations Coordinator to work with a growing company. They are known leaders within their industry in the South of England. This position has become available due to company expansion and as the Operations Coordinator you will be working within the Operations Team and reporting into the Operations Manager.
– The post holder will support the Operations Manager and work in accordance with the company guidelines and KPI’s set by your Manager.
– You will be responsible for processing quotations and ensuring that all tasks are completed in accordance with the company procedures.
– You will also be required to allocate engineers to installations, produce engineering jobs packs and prepare site documentation.
– You will have the right approach to working collaboratively and delivering outstanding customer service.
– Liaise with customers to confirm logistics and documentation needed prior to installation.
– You will be required to work Monday – Friday 08.30am – 17.00pm with 22 days holiday and all UK public bank holidays.
– You will need have the right approach to working collaboratively and delivering outstanding customer service.
– Experience of using word processing, spreadsheets, email, and internet applications, and the ability to learn how to use new software quickly.
– Excellent communication and organisational skills is essential.
– Ability to organise workload, with the capacity to address a range of tasks and projects simultaneously.
– Ability to use initiative and to work quickly and accurately under pressure and to tight deadline
– This opportunity would suit a confident, very organised and dynamic individual with a background in operations, however this is not essential.
Please call Paul Devlin on 01892 708 703 to discuss this opportunity further or email your CV to apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…