To continue with their ambitious international strategy and growth plans this market leading organisation are seeking a Technical Systems Specialist to join their team.
This organisation design, manufacture and support various specialist systems which are installed on a worldwide basis in a diverse range of market sectors.
* Will be the lead engineer in the installation and commissioning of mechanical and
* Working alone, or leading a team of installation engineers to complete a task within preset timeframes.
* Provision of training to customers on the use, maintenance and optimisation of the
* Acting as a representative on-site, and supporting the customer, providing
exceptional service to ensure their investment in our technology yields them highest
* Maintaining regular interaction with our project team in the UK, regarding progress,
issues and time schedules.
* Ideally, a graduate holding a relevant technology-based degree in an engineering
* Experience in configuring, fault finding and commissioning complex software controlled
electro mechanical equipment/instrumentation.
* Knowledge and experience working with PLC systems would be an advantage.
* IT skills including wireless networking would be desirable but not essential
* Will be willing and able to work flexible hours including extensive international travel
* Comfortable working to deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
* Strong communication skills at all levels
* A confident self-starter able to work independently or as part of a team
* Spanish speaker would be desirable but not essential.
* Will hold a full driving licence and valid passport
Starting salary: £35K + with expenses paid
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…