Are you an experienced Administrator with excellent customer service skills? Can you multi task and prioritise your work effectively?
As a Sales Administrator, you will be supporting the Office Manager with processing sales enquiries and purchase orders. This role involves customer service work in the form of meeting and greeting visitors on site and answering the phone in the office. Our client are a manufacturing company that looks after and rewards their staff with incentives and bonuses, as well as opportunities for progression into different business areas, for the right candidate.
Duties of the role include:
– Receiving and processing customer enquiries
– Logging and distributing sales enquiries
– Distributing purchase orders, including contract reviews
– Raise enquiries and purchase orders on company systems
– Answer incoming calls and pass to relevant departments, taking messages and transferring calls.
– Data entry and extraction using Excel, Sage 200 and bespoke company systems
– Meeting and Greeting visitors on site and arranging security passes/hospitality
– Maintaining stationary stock and placing orders to maintain stock levels
– Attending weekly production meetings and reporting back to the sales team
-Carrying out additional responsibilities outlined by the Managing Director or General Manager.
This role would suit someone with both Sales Administration and Customer service experience. You must have excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and communication skills. You must be a team player.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have excellent written and verbal English skills
– Be responsible and trustworthy enough to work independently with minimal supervision
– Be a team player, happy to take on ad hoc duties where required
– Be IT literate, able to use CRMs, databases and Microsoft Office to include Excel
– Be self motivated and cooperative
– Have recent and relevant office based experience
– Have experience in a busy Sales office environment
For more information, and to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…