Are you an IT Support/Applications Analyst looking for a new challenging yet rewarding position? Our client is looking to find the perfect fit for their growing organisation..
If you are experienced and confident with SQL, Java and the use or knowledge of any barcode applications/software we would like to hear from you.
As an application analyst you’ll combine the maintenance of IT services with working face-to-face with users who need your technical know-how and support. You will be responsible for identifying IT applications/hardware developments that will assist the client to ensure they create & maintain a competitive advantage using technology.
* Assist with the administration, monitoring and maintenance of our software & hardware infrastructures as well as existing business applications. To this end you will work closely with and understudy the IT Manager.
* Develop and oversee practices and processes to ensure integrity, and availability of all data and applications which make up their IT Infrastructure. To achieve this, it is expected that you quickly become an “expert-user” in existing Business Software & Applications.
* You’ll make sure that the processes needed for the business to function and succeed are running smoothly.
* You’ll act as a technical point of contact to fix application and systems issues, usually on an immediate basis.
* The training and support of staff in using applications.
* Analysis and diagnosis of application errors.
* Problem resolution in both the long and short term.
* Design and development of existing and new applications.
* Identify, road test and implementation of new applications.
* Work with other team members and departments to achieve business objectives and goals.
* Communicate with third party suppliers to deliver solutions that satisfy business requirements
Experience & Skills
* Generalist IT specialist with a broad set of skills and knowledge of the development lifecycle
* Experience of managing supplier /vendor relationships and communications with internal stakeholders.
* Must have excellent standards of communication and inter-personal skills.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Enthusiasm, drive and good organisation skills.
* Ability to work in a team as well as proactively on own initiative to complete tasks.
* Development skills, preferably in SQL, Windows server, Java, ITIL, SharePoint etc.
* Software development & support experience.
* Individual who seeks out and creates new ideas and relishes a challenge.
* Knowledge or experience in supplier/product barcode reading
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…