We are currently working with a leading national plumbing service that provides 24/7 reactive solutions.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking customer focused Domestic Maintenance Plumbers in Kent and Essex – specific postcode territories are BR, SE, RM, SS, CM, ME and TN. The role is fast-paced with Engineers rewarded with bonuses for fast efficient works with first-time fix rates as well as good customer feedback.
* Basic salary of £23,400 plus on call allowance of £1,800 per annum and overtime
* Company van, fuel card, phone and uniform
* Based from home
* Progressive routes and training
* Company days out, health benefits and pension scheme
* NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
* Full UK Driving License, no more than 3 points
* Be open to a CRB/DBS disclosure
* Be a polite, articulate and professional customer-facing Engineer
* 2 years of experience with domestic/reactive and emergency plumbing works
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…