My client is seeking a professional Spanish speaking Accounts Assistant to assist with the support of all financial administrative duties. This will be an ongoing temporary position and for the right candidate may become permanent.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work alongside a friendly, hard-working team and become a valued member of staff.
You will be required to cover Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable and Expense administration as well as Credit Control.
– Process high volumes of invoices, cross-checking for errors and claiming credits
– Bank Reconciliations
– General administration
– Ensuring any disputes are resolved in a timely manner
– Credit Control duties
– Account payable/ receivable
The Accounts Assistant will also be required to demonstrate the following abilities:
– Good knowledge or MS packages including Word and Excel
– Strong attention to detail
– A can-do attitude
– Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise own workloads
– A Strong team player
Please only apply if you speak fluent Spanish. It is essential you speak this language fluently.
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch with me, Chloe Scott at KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.