KHR Recruitment is currently partnered with a successful, multi-national business that are looking for a new Sales Administrator to join the busy team in Gravesend.
They are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual who is looking to kick start their career. This role is perfect for a school/colleague leaver desperate for that first step on the career ladder.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
– Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
– Completing quotation and order paperwork & updating onto the system
– Scanning files
– Raising and updating project paperwork
– Email correspondence
– Checking files
– Supporting the sales team
This role would suit someone with strong communication skills who isn’t shy speaking to people from all levels within a business. You must also be professional and able to uphold excellent levels of customer service as you will also be greeting clients and customers to the business.
– Strong attention to detail
– Organisation skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Team working abilities
This role is paying £16-17,000 dependent on experience + a great benefits package and the chance to join a lively, sociable team.
Role is Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
If interested please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…
Coordinating Engineers for a national leading National company is no easy job – but if you are up for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is a brilliant opportunity for you!
You will play a pivotal role working in the Gravesend office of this national company. Your role will involve taking accountability for the workload of multiple engineers in the southeast. This is a temporary role that will become permanent after 3-6 months.
The role involves taking accountability for;
– Allocating suitably trained engineers to carry out service, commissioning and breakdown visits in accordance with customer’s requirements.
– Providing the Senior Coordinator with engineer’s completed site reports, highlighting any time and material proposals required to complete tasks in accordance with customer’s timescales. Monitor the return of these reports and ensure that the customer is sent a copy in a timely manner.
– Reporting the progress made on site in terms of keeping to pre-set deadlines, additional hours required, working practices/standards and technical problems.
– Maintain regular contact with customer’s representatives so as to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
– Ensure adequate emergency call-out cover is provided in order to meet contractual commitments.
– Efficiently handle all breakdown calls and co-ordinate remedial action, subject to engineer availability.
– Ensuring all engineers are in possession of necessary equipment to complete tasks.
– Liaising with other contractors/sub-contractors to ensure site operations are fully co-ordinated.
– Dealing with customer complaints when appropriate.
– Providing a timely submission of forecasts for revenue, profit and labour requirements for each site on a monthly basis.
– Ensuring that all information/documentation (site reports, timesheets etc) provided by the engineers is accurately recorded.
– Working in conjunction with the business unit’s Credit Controller, attending all debt reviews, and to follow up all defined actions.
– Ensuring that all customers are set up accurately on the portal.
This opportunity is best suited to someone with a strong work ethic, that is able to work in an adaptable and flexible manner. You will always be learning in this role.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.