Brand new requirement for a Part-Time Office Administrator to join an established business in Kings Hill, Kent.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to support technical staff in providing a top quality and consistently professional service to clients.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
– Data entry
– Keeping computer records up to date
– Issuing and checking correspondence (email and written)
– Filing correspondence
– Answering telephone calls
– Register building inspection & control records
– Co-ordinating site inspection requests
This role will be ideal for an Administrator who has a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position and who is:
– Experienced in Microsoft and other basic IT packages
– Able to communicate effectively via email, telephone and face to face
– Highly organised
– Professional and adaptable
– Able to work to deadlines
Knowledge of ISO 9001 would be a huge advantage!
This is a part-time position and will be 30 hours a week with a set shift pattern of 12pm-5pm or 10am-5pm.
Paying £9.00 per hour.
Please apply asap if interested or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…