Sales Manager – West Malling
Salary dep on exp plus commission
National and International travel will be required
An excellent opportunity to join our highly regarded client as a Sales Manager has recently become available. Over the last three years, they have been buying many events in the United States to add to their portfolio, focusing on the wine and spirits industry. They have also added art fairs, directories, bespoke sponsorship company and food events to their portfolio. The office based in West Malling focuses mainly on B2B events and magazines/newsletters.
One of the events they own is the longest running event of its kind in the world, attracting in excess of 5,500 attendees and 320 exhibiting companies each year.
Sales Manager role overview:
This position requires an experienced Sales Manager who has strong sales skills and experience working within the Events Industry. You must be driven, confident, highly motivated and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Sales Manager responsibilities:
* Manage all revenue streams of the exhibition, including stand sales, sponsorship, private meeting space, and advertising.
* Develop a Global client base, with direct responsibility for approximately 320 active clients and five overseas sales representatives.
* Create high-visibility, bespoke sponsorship packages and maintain existing year-on-year sponsorship agreements with key clients.
* Work with the marketing team to ensure successful delivery of Global marketing strategies.
* Represent the brand at international trade events, managing existing accounts and generating new business through pre-arranged meetings and ‘cold-selling’ to potential clients during the shows.
* Expand the company portfolio through the identification and implementation of new revenue streams.
Experienced Sales Manager who has strong sales skills and experience working within the Events Industry. You must be driven, confident, highly motivated and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience managing all revenue streams of the exhibition, including stand sales, sponsorship, private meeting space, and advertising.
Demonstrable background developing a global client base.
Experience creating high-visibility, bespoke sponsorship packages.
Previous experience working with alongside marketing and communicating effectively with writers and editors.
Please apply now
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…