Do you have experience handling RTA Claims? Can you work in a fast-paced environment?
A well- established Motor Insurance firm are currently seeking Claims Handlers for their First Response Unit for their office based in Liverpool (L2).
– Take full details of RTA claim
– Make liability judgements
– Promote services including: Hire and Repair
– Make referrals to third parties regarding property damage and personal injury
You must have:
– Strong customer service skills
– Motor claim handling experience
– Call centre/ call handling background
– Motivated self-starter
– Persuasive, strong and confident communicator
– PC literate with excellent administration and processing skills
– Ability to work as a team
Base salary of £18,125pa
Benefits include: Pension, 20 days holiday (excluding bank holiday), Discretionary monthly bonus of £125.
The role of the First Response Handler will operate on a 6-week shift pattern including working 1 in 4 weekends.
Please apply to be considered, alternatively please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment Specialists on 01622822805.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…