Do you have fantastic Customer Service skills gained from a retail or office environment? Do you have an excellent telephone manner and up to date IT skills?
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives for a busy customer service team in Rochester. You will be providing front line customer service via the telephone, email or web enquiries as well as logging all calls and recording your actions on a database.
You must be happy to work on a shift basis, with a three-week rotating shift pattern.
Duties of the role include:
– Taking calls from customers with queries, issues or complaints
– Investigating issues or complaints and proposing solutions
– Logging web queries onto a database
– Effectively managing the email inbox and responding to customers n a timely way
– Helping customers to place orders and providing stock listings for mail order
– Liaise with other departments and suppliers to follow through queries to completion
This role would suit someone who has gained some excellent customer service skills through prior Office or Retail work experience. You will be organised, efficient, have an excellent work ethic and be happy in a team environment.
This role comes with some fantastic benefits including:
– The opportunity to earn an extra £1200 per year through a bonus scheme
– £750 business dress allowance twice a year with up to 80% off products
– A quarterly budget of £25 per head for social activities
– An opportunity each quarter to earn £100 in vouchers
– Food ordered on the last Friday of each month
– Taxi service to nearest station on an 8pm finish
– Company pension and competitive salary
– Free on-site parking
– Regular competition prizes
For more information, or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.