Our client are market leaders in vehicle security, supplying large fleets globally. This is a great opportunity to join this fast-growing organisation producing leading edge products as a Business Development Manager.
This is for an immediate start.
Skills and Experience:
* The individual will be a seasoned sales professional / BDM, who has worked within Vehicle CCTV, CCTV, HGV Sales or Telematics industries.
* Applicants should have a current network of contacts and introducers from the commercial vehicle market.
* The ability and drive to work alone and assist team work to alter the current market for the better.
* A dynamic, impressive individual capable of self-motivated, innovative development.
* Capable of being ‘hands-on’ and dealing with client interface to win new markets and new opportunities.
* To be as much at ease with a local professional, as with a national transport manager.
* To be able to conduct presentations to promote and be the ‘face’ of the organisation in delivery of its messages.
* To collaborate with marketing team members to ensure co-ordination of the sales and marketing efforts.
* To aspire to hitting financial targets necessary to maintain the traction and momentum of the business.
* To understand and share the passions and key drivers behind our model.
Qualifications and Education:
* Ideally you would have obtained a Degree or Advanced Degree.
* Drivers licence is essential.
Job role to include:
* Telesales and appointment generation via networking methods.
* Proactive business development with existing clients.
* Sales presentations and client entertaining.
* Account management of key corporate clients.
* Manage sales database and pipeline via CRM.
* Attend sales exhibition events.
* Positive and tenacious
* Corporate presentation with down to earth approach.
* Professional and enthusiastic to win sales.
* Target and profit driven.
* Able to assist and manage business process development.
* Outgoing and extrovert.
* Interested in vehicles / commercial vehicle market
* Enjoys a challenge / problem solving.
* Able to pursue directional strategy and report back to the team.
* Highly competitive salary and bonus structure.
* Basic Pay – £30K – £35K PA. (depending on experience).
Commission payable. Realistic OTE £55-65k PA.
* 26 holiday days per year + bank holidays.
* Minimum of 42.5 hours per week – working a 8.5-hour day between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
* Some evening / weekend work is expected for client entertaining, trade shows and to
complete important task/projects.
* Company Vehicle
* Immediate Start.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…