Are you a Client Services Manager with a passion for delivering excellent customer service? Do you have people management experience and a background in Financial Services?
Our client, based in Tunbridge Wells, is seeking an experienced and hands-on Client Services Manager to oversee all aspects of their service delivery. You will be managing a team dedicated to servicing customer requirements and administering customer accounts. You will be responsible for management reporting and monitoring systems and processes to ensure your departments efficiency.
Duties of the role include:
– Management of all client services staff, including development, appraisal, training and discipline.
– Implement and monitor industry or legislation changes to procedure and systems
– Ensuring daily workload is completed in alignment with agreed service levels
– Ensuring your team/department meets company compliance practices and is compliant in all actions
– Maintain an up to date knowledge of HMRC practices and procedures
– Maintain relationships with IFA sources of business
– Manage the quotation quality process
– Provide reports to Head of Operations
– Deal with complex administrative cases and refer to Head of Operations where necessary
– Plan and maintain resource capacity, skills and knowledge requirements
This role would suit someone with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, and experience in a Life and pensions. This role can be part time or full time and the client is open to contractors.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A background in life and pensions
– FA2 and CF1 qualifications as a minimum
– Knowledge of compliance and contract law
– Understanding of the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
– Process analysis skills
– Staff/Team management experience
– Planning and project management skills
– An enthusiastic and positive outlook
– An analytical mind
For more information, please send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…