If you are currently, or have previously worked as an Office Manger within financial services this may be the perfect role for you.
A reputable practice specialising in wealth management are currently seeking a professional Practice Manager to join their established office based in Westerham.
The purpose of the Practice Manager is to manage to day to day activities in the office and act as intermediary between the business support team and senior management.
Including, but are not limited to;
– To manage and provide full administration and secretarial support to all back office staff
– Maintain practice diary systems
– Prepare files
– Liaise with new and existing clients
– Prepare financial reports
– Previous experience in a similar role within financial services
– IT literate
– Efficient, articulate and organised
– Experience in handling and preparing financial reports
– Knowledge of FCA regulations
– Managerial experience
Salary, working hours and benefits
Basic salary of £25,000 – £30,000pa DOE
23 days holiday
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm
To be considered please apply.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…