Field Service Engineer – York
Do you have experience with installation and maintenance in the field of electronic products?
Do you have efficient time management and excellent organisation skills?
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused Field Service Engineer in York to join a growing team with a leading product manufacture. This is a varied role which offers a fast-paced working environment working with new and existing customers to maintain and develop positive relationships to ensure new clients have the best possible experience with the company.
This is a varied role which offers a busy day to day environment and teamwork is required. You will be responsible for;
* Planning and prioritising jobs which are assigned by the service team to ensure deadlines are met
* Installing, servicing and maintaining electrical and AV related equipment (full training given)
* Completing and returning paperwork to the team on time and to agreed standards.
* Ensuring a professional and respectable image is presented to the public at all times.
* To ensure company vehicle is maintained and serviced accordingly to agreed timescales
* For the security of all equipment and tools within company vehicle
* Ensuring all equipment and stock is up to date at all times
* Any other duties as required
This is a role where full training will be given on the products and services.
* Experience within a related position; installation and maintenance in the field of technical products
* Good geographical knowledge of the local area
* An enthusiastic and customer focused work ethic
* A keen sense of leadership
* Positive and strong communication skills
* Pro-active approach with a can-do attitude
* Strong teamwork skills
* Efficient time management and excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage your own workload and take on additional tasks at short notice
If this opportunity is of any interest to you and you have the right skills and experience, please call Jane at KHR on 01892 708 704 to discuss this further.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…