Are you looking for a position on a well established and flourishing IT team? Do you have experience providing desktop support?
IT Desktop Support Technician required for a reputable insurer based in Liverpool to provide support to all users.
This established insurance firm are undergoing their biggest period of expansion and are looking for experienced individuals across the board. This IT Desktop Support Technician will be a valued member of the department assisting the employees with their IT requirements.
– Provide deskside and remote IT support to the business user base
– Manage service & security incidents within a service desk ticketing solution to agreed processes, adhering to SLA’s, meeting required KPIs and fulfilling the escalation process to 3rd line infrastructure, application support and 3rd party support resolver groups
– Perform daily, weekly and monthly system check processes
– Troubleshooting and resolving network connectivity issues
– Administering Active Directory
– Monitor system and infrastructure availability and performance
– Managing VOIP and digital phone systems ensuring customers have the best possible journey. – Assist in the maintenance and distribution of software packages, manual and automated
– Perform actions necessary within all Security compliance processes
– Client device builds using automated solutions and patch management
– Monitor and manage web and email security filter rules within company guidelines
– Manage, perform, maintain and test backups/recovery
– Participate in production support and continuous improvement activities to enhance team practices and maintain high-quality solutions
– Adhering to change control best practice
– Maintain knowledge base Assist with application and product testing as required.
– Experience proving desktop/ helpdesk support
– Working knowledge of Mitel phone system and Active Directory
– To be a competent communicator
– Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7 / 10)
– Microsoft Office Suites / Office 365
– Ability to repair and diagnose hardware (Computes/Printers/Peripherals/Phones)
In return the successful candidate will be offered:
Starting salary £18,000 – £23,000pa
20 days holiday
The hours of work are based on a 3-week rolling rota Monday to Friday 9.00am – 9.00pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am – 5.30pm.
To be considered for the position please apply today; alternatively please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment on 01622822805.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…