7.5 Tonne Driver
£25,0000pa + Benefits
We are currently working with a National organisation that operates within the construction sector.
Due to volume of work, they are currently seeking an experienced 7.5 Tonne Driver to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
– Driving 7.5 tonne vehicle across London and the South East
– Maintaining cleanliness, presentation, and safety of the vehicle at all times
– Adhering to road and vehicle laws and regulations at all times
– Assisting with loading and unloading of products
– Completing and submitting paperwork and documents
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– Previous 7.5 tonne driving experience
– Solid geographical knowledge of London and the South East
– Hold a 7.5 tonne licence and Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
– Builders merchants/trade experience preferred
– Have the ability to talk to customers/employees at all levels
Immediately available candidates would be preferred.
Hours will be Monday to Friday 5.45am to 3.45pm.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…