Part Time Financial Controller – FMCG
A leading FMCG business in North Kent require a Financial Controller to join them initially on a 6 month contract. This could potentially go permanent thereafter.
The company have an international presence with a turnover of circa £20M.
You will be working directly with the MD and leading a team of 2 junior individuals overseeing all aspects of accounts.
Main duties will include:
* Oversight and management of the finance function
* Development of the finance team
* Review of monthly accounts and provision of regular reporting and analysis
* Balance sheet review to ensure all accounts are reconciled monthly and good accounting practices are adhered to
* Daily review of cash position and advising the FD accordingly
* Monthly forecasting of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow and monitoring of cash in particular throughout the month
* Variance analysis and commentary to explain monthly results v forecast / budget / prior year and provide early warning on deviations
* Lead annual budget process and maintain all supporting spreadsheets
* Manage external relationship with auditors
* Seek opportunities to improve profitability and / or cash flow and provide regular advice in this regard
* A qualified accountant; ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, but could consider QBE.
* Familiar with working in a similar FMCG environment with a resilient approach
* Multi-currency exposure required
* Experience on managing junior individuals is essential
* Someone with excellent Excel skills
* A value driven, ethical leader, with the ability to lead, motivate and influence key stakeholders
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…