Leading FMCG business seeking an Assistant Management Accountant near Maidstone.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5:30pm Full time, Permanent
Great Salary plus benefits which include; 25 days holiday, travel insurance, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, pension and bonus scheme.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant:
– Assist in the production of accurate Monthly Management Accounts for Senior Management
within published timescales
– Provide Financial Reporting to senior managers as required
– Provide assistance to the Management Accountants and Finance Director
– Preparation of monthly Trading Account and Variance Analysis
– Review and closing of purchase orders, including follow-up of any discrepancies
– Assisting with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
– Preparation and review of the monthly KPI reports
– Preparation and analysis of monthly Department Overhead variance reports
– Weekly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
– Provide assistance to other managers throughout the business on their financial reporting
– Assisting with the preparation of the annual Budget
– Tax Year-End assistance including P11D preparation
The ideal candidate will have well developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of staff. Our client is looking for someone who has at least one years’ experience working in a comparable role and is part qualified in accounting.
If you feel this opportunity could suit you, please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.