Motor Claims Handler – FNOL
£17,000 – £20,000pa
Do you have motor claims experience? Consider yourself to be a solid communicator?
Credit Hire specialist in Sidcup looking to recruit experienced Motor Claims Handler to operate within their FNOL team.
Role & Responsibilities
– To administer all new instructions received via email, hot key, out of hours notifications
or any other supply methods ensuring that the claims are loaded on to the Proclaim system
within 1 hour of instruction.
– Carry out claim validation enquiries to enable a decision to be made on whether the claim
is accepted or rejected within SLA’s
– Attaching all evidence gathered to the paper and digital file.
– Process Mitigation questionnaires and hire requests.
– Processing rejections of claims, ensuring all customers are fully briefed and provided any
additional advice possible, whilst also informing the work supplier of the rejection
– Administration of the pre-hire portfolio of claims, ensuring that the task list is kept up
to date and that we maximise the conversion of our pending claims through regular and
detailed review of claims and evidence gathering techniques.
The ideal candidate will meet all of or a majority of the following criteria:
– Previous motor claims experience
– Strong reporting skills
– Strong communicator
– Experience dealing with Credit Hire/ FRU/ FNOL
Offer & Package
In return a basic salary of £17,000 – £20,000pa will be offered.
– On-site parking
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm
To be considered please apply today; alternatively please call Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment Specialists on 01622822805.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…