This energetic, fun, friendly and expanding B2B agency based near Sevenoaks are now looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their close knit team. They work with an extensive list of clients within a niche industry.
The company offer a fantastic support network and really want their employees to flourish. They work on a very meritocratic basis – if you deserve to be promoted then you will be!
The role and you
The new Senior Account Executive will be responsible for some very well known clients and therefore you will need to currently be an experienced Account Executive or Intern with exposure to B2B PR.
* Liaise with clients to inspire their confidence and trust
* Take ownership of the campaign and contribute to future planning
* Develop, implement and own forward features programmes for all clients
* You will be involved with writing press releases, articles, blogs and using social media skills to promote clients brands
* Build strong relationships with the press and gain positive coverage for your clients
Key requirements for the role are:
* A minimum of 6 months PR experience at Account Executive or Intern level
* Experience in the consumer/FMCG industry would be highly beneficial
* Have a clear understanding of how PR fits into the marketing mix
* Keep up-to-date on all the latest trends within the consumer/FMCG sector
* Excellent writing skills is a must have!
* Have strong time management skills. This is a fast paced and deadline driven working environment
* Confidence talking to and building relationships with clients & media
* The ability to get coverage across national, online and lifestyle media
* Excellent written communication with an eye for detail
* A good understanding of social media campaigns
* Enthusiasm, motivation and the ability to show initiative
This award winning PR agency offers ongoing training and guidance, affording you the opportunity to develop your knowledge in PR further and have enormous job satisfaction at the same time.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…