Would you like to work for a growing business with a vast client base?
Our client based in Ashford, who have been operational for nearly 20 years, are looking for an additional member to join their tax team due to an increase in clients.
Initially remote working, they will be looking for an individual who can be office based moving forward.
*Managing an allocation of approximately 200 clients’ personal tax cases and trusts.
*Preparation and submission of Tax Returns in time to meet HMRC deadlines and avoid any late filing penalties.
*Meeting, Zooming, and corresponding with clients as required to manage the portfolio.
*Tax planning exercises and offering advice.
*Corresponding with HMRC and clients to deal with any Revenue correspondence, enquiries and appeals.
*Dealing with initial client contact to provide guidance and advice to effectively engage them as a client.
*Providing assistance to, and working with, other members of the team to ensure a proactive working environment.
*Reviewing 1/3 of the tax juniors work.
*Providing assistance and training to junior members of staff as required.
*General admin duties – invoicing, filing etc.
*Registering clients for self-assessment.
*Prepare Sole Trader and Partnership accounts as required for Tax Returns.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Highly motivated self-starter who wants to succeed personally and in business
* Able to work independently and manage your own clients and manage your own diary
* Ideally holds a CTA qualification, but will also consider ACCA or ACA.
* A solid background within a practice
* Have a significant part of their career focused on tax
* Developed up through grassroots and be hands-on
* Confident with a diverse group of clients
* Capable of providing consultancy and value-added advice to clients
* Help build the business from new and existing relationships
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…