Tax Accountant – Excellent salary, good pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, memberships and continuous personal development covered, and opportunities to earn additional bonuses.
Would you like to work for a firm with excellent progression opportunities and manage a diverse and interesting range of HNW clients.
We are working with an independent tax planning and consultancy practice based in Mid Kent. Their client base can compete with that of the big 4 practices.
Their success in maintaining and growing their exciting client base has been their focus on quality service and expectation of high standards. They understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexibility in working patterns to ensure they have a happy, productive and successful workforce.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
* Plan and supervise the preparation of all personal returns together with managing all aspects of personal tax compliance for a portfolio of clients
* Manage client portfolio to ensure quality service is given to clients
* To research detailed technical matters and report
* Manage, motivate and supervise support staff
* Handle client billing arrangements and meeting targets
* Liaise with professional bodies
* Ad hoc non-compliance work
* Maintain time records and monitor performance against budget and proposed fees
* Prepare and conduct presentations/proposals and advice letters to clients
The ideal candidate will be:
* Highly motivated self-starter who wants to succeed personally and in business
* Able to work independently and manage your own clients and diary
* Must be part or fully qualified
* A solid background within a practice
* Have a significant part of their career focused on tax
* Developed up through grassroots and be hands-on
* Confident with a diverse group of clients
* Capable of providing consultancy and value-added advice to clients
* Help build the business from new and existing relationships
* Familiar with IRIS
* Must drive and have access to a vehicle
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…