Are you an Accounts Assistant with AAT Level 2 minimum?
Are you looking for a challenging new role with a fast growing local business?
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant with a head for numbers and experience of Microsoft excel to join their Accounts and Finance team. You will be a strong communicator, highly organised and the have the ability to multi task.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
– Post and process journal entries to ensure business transactions are recorded
– Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
– Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
– Process customer receipts and supplier payments
– Credit control , monthly statements and letter generation
– Helping Senior Accountants in preparation of monthly/annual closings
– Other office duties ie. answering the phone, transferring calls, taking messages, or basic filing.
– Assisting with various accounting projects and any other duties advised by your line manager.
The Accounts Assistant opportunity would suit someone with a minimum of one years experience and previous experience of working with general ledgers.
Study support will also be available for the right candidate!
The ideal Accounts Assistant will:
– have achieved AAT Level 2 or higher
– have excellent MS excel skills
– Excellent numeracy skills
– Pay great attention to detail
– Have a good understanding of accounting and financial reporting
– Have used accounting software like Sage 50, Quickbooks, Xero etc.
For more information, send CVs to Ellie or call the office
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…