This bespoke supplier of luxury brands are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the planning function for an 8 week period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, reputable business with constant growth year on year.
If you have previous experience in supply chain or stock control, and have worked in a planning or scheduling role doing accounts payable, invoicing, goods-in management then this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant / Support Planner, will include but not be limited to:
– Reconcile goods received with goods invoiced and prepare documents for Accounts Payable
– Assist with the resolution of invoice queries
– Raise purchase orders for stock at agreed prices
– Authorise stock adjustments in the cycle count process
– Create stock records using Sage
– Update warehouse management system and prepare documents for Goods In
– Communicate ETA’s to the rest of the business
– Liaise with UK suppliers to improve ETA’s
– Other administrative duties to support the Planning function
Candidate Profile for the Planner:
– Accounts payable / invoicing experience
– SAGE 100 knowledge
– Previous supply chain/stock control experience
– Experience working in a planning / scheduling / coordination role essential
– Organised and efficient
£21,500 full-time equivalent.
8 week temporary contract (potential permanent opportunity)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5:30pm.
To be considered for the role please apply today; alternatively please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment on 01622822805.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.