Do you have experience in an Insurance environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity that will broaden your skills and offer career progression?
Our client is a specialist commercial insurance broker based in Tonbridge, Kent. With over 50 years’ experience in the commercial insurance market, providing cost-effective risk management solutions, they are looking for an Office Assistant to join their team at a time of rapid growth.
As an Office Assistant, you will be supporting the office manager and two company directors in all areas of the business, including administration, policy changes, and renewals and writing new business.
Duties of the role include:
* Renewing customer insurance policies
* Scanning and uploading documents to the system
* Communicating with clients, on the phone and via email
* Writing some new business and offering quotes
* Making changes to policies and Mid Term Adjustments
* Chasing for payments and renewal instructions
* Sending Renewal instructions and other correspondence
* Supporting the office manager in all and any admin tasks
* Attending client meetings and expos/conferences with directors
* Ad hoc duties as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their insurance career as well as someone looking for a long term career prospect. The opportunity for career progression is real so an ambitious, self motivated and can-do attitude is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 1-2 years experience in a Insurance
* Excellent administration skills
* Great attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
* Experience in a similar environment
* Customer Service acumen
* A positive and flexible approach to work
* Ambition to progress in your career
You should have a good standard of numeracy and literacy but no industry qualifications are necessary.
For more info, or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…