Administration Assistant – IT Department
3 month contract
We are looking for an experienced administrator who is a proactive self-starter. The
role will be supporting the Portfolio Office Coordinator in the following areas:
– Maintaining up-to-date calendar of key project governance meetings, ensuring
the key people and resources are available and creating the appropriate
– Producing reporting packs for the executive level governance meetings
– Recording minutes and actions from meetings, review with stakeholders and
distribute to the groups. Follow up late actions with individual stakeholders.
– Supporting and assisting with IT recruitment and staff management activities,
including booking interviews, appraisals and writing up documentation and
– Managing the IT time sheet management tool; monitor and approve
submissions, produce monthly statistics and amend and review categories in line
with changing business activities.
– Providing assistance to the rest of the IT department in a general administration
capacity, booking meetings, training, travel arrangements etc.
The ideal candidate:
– Proactive self starter
– The ability to use own initiative
– Quick learner and team player
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…