A junior Administrator is needed to join a growing Logistics company who are currently based on the outskirts of Maidstone (must be able to drive) but who are moving to Kings Hill in April.
- Inputting new sales/purchase orders
- Ensuring timely order fulfilment
- Sales / Purchase order tracking
- Data Entry
- Negotiate and secure competitive freight rates
- Ensuring timely collection and delivery of all orders
- Logistics management and associated administration
- Generate and distribute sales invoices
- Purchase invoice processing
- Query resolution
- Compile required documentation for each goods movement
- Generate and present Export documentation
Main Administration duties:
Organise orders from UK to various destinations in Europe.
- Ensure that all orders are input into the system.
- Book transportation and prepare all relevant documentation for the movements.
- Once deliveries have been made, generate the sales invoices and process the supplier’s invoices for payment.
- Tracking all orders – ensuring fulfilment or notifying the relevant parties of any issues.
- To answer all calls and action / direct as required and provide administrative support to MD and UK Operations Manager.
- Data Management – collation, input, validation and maintenance of various data resources.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you. KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…