Are you an organised and confident Administrator with excellent organisational skills?
We are looking for a reliable and experienced Administrator to join our clients dynamic and friendly team based in Tunbridge Wells.
As a key member of the property management department, this role will see you responsible for supporting the sales, lettings and property acquisitions teams and liaising with landlords and tenants.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
– Administration of records relating to rental property maintenance.
– Monitor contractors activities and obtain approval of invoices.
– Liaise with tenants and landlords regarding maintenance/repair issues.
– Complete all sales/lettings details on paper and online.
– Register prospective tenants and, occasionally, carry out viewings.
– Co-ordinate diaries and make appointments.
– Moving in paperwork, ID checks, credit checks, referencing and contract signing.
– Manage general enquiries via telephone and email.
– Work every other Saturday with a day off in lieu during the week.
This would be a great opportunity for an Administrator, Customer Service or Secretary with a can-do attitude and a flexible approach to work.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have plenty of administration experience.
– Be confident, assertive, self-assured and ambitious.
– Have a full driving licence and own transport.
– Be highly organised.
– Numerate and literate.
– Be sociable, outgoing, have a good sense of humour.
– Be IT literate and confident on the phone.
– Remain calm and professional under pressure.
– Lettings/property experience preferred but not essential.
For more information, or to apply for the role, send CVs to Ellie or call the Tunbridge Wells office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…