Do you have fantastic Customer Service skills gained from a retail or office environment? Do you have an excellent telephone manner? Are you looking for Part-time hours?
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives for a busy customer service team in Rochester. You will be providing front line customer service via the telephone, email or web enquiries as well as logging all calls and recording your actions on a database.
You must be happy to work on a shift basis, with a three week rotating shift pattern.
Duties of the role include:
– Taking calls from customers with queries, issues or complaints
– Investigating issues or complaints and proposing solutions
– Logging web queries onto a database
– Effectively managing the email inbox and responding to customers n a timely way
– Helping customers to place orders and providing stock listings for mail order
– Liaise with other departments and suppliers to follow through queries to completion
This role would suit someone who has gained some excellent customer service skills through prior Office or Retail work experience. You will be organised, efficient, have an excellent work ethic and be happy in a team environment.
This role comes with some fantastic benefits including:
– The opportunity to earn an extra £1200 per year through a bonus scheme
– £750 business dress allowance twice a year with up to 80% off products
– Quarterly budget of £25 per head for social activities
– An opportunity each quarter to earn £100 in vouchers
– Food ordered on the last Friday of each month
– Taxi service to nearest station on an 8pm finish
– Company pension and competitive salary
– Free on site parking
– Regular competition prizes
For more information, or to apply, send CVs to Sonia or contact me on 01732 879 716
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…