Competitive basic salary + attractive benefits package
KHR is currently assisting a leading National FMCG business based near Maidstone who is looking to hire an experienced Systems Analyst to join their small, yet established IT team.
If you are currently working as a Systems Analyst with an understanding of Agile methodologies, some exposure to SAP , Prophet ERP and SQL, then this could be the ideal next step for you.
The key requirements of the Systems Analyst will be to enable to the business to implement and develop systems and processes, work closely with the system development team, use Agile methodologies to support on change and project management, and to provide continuous support to the department.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Ensure the interaction between the business systems and the user community to effectively meet the needs of the business
– Provide support for business systems
– Provide link between the business and external support & development teams
– Identify system modifications to optimise business processes
– Ensure system changes on core business systems are tested and implemented to meet the needs of the business
– Manage implementation and ongoing updates and change requests for 3rd party systems within the business
– Assist with the maintenance of business reporting systems and their administration
– Documentation of business processes & knowledge
– Training of new knowledge and processes to the business, enabling departments to train their own staff
– Maintain relationships with all key personnel from around the business
– Develop ongoing training on all business systems
– Other ad hoc duties as required
– Business analyst skills
– Prophet ERP
– Experience of database technologies beneficial – particularly SQL querying
– SAP Crystal reports (desirable)
– SAP Business Objects (desirable)
– Agile methodologies
– Understanding of Microsoft technologies
– Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) (desirable)
– Understanding of networking technologies (desirable)
– Excellent communicator – verbally and written
– Logical & systematic
– Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence & clarity
– Full, clean driving licence
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, however you must have a willingness to work occasional unsocial hours when required.
For more information, or to be considered please submit your application for review.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…