Are you an experience Finance Analyst? Have you gained experience within the leisure or hospitality sector?
I am currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst for my client based near Hythe, that are a reputable brand in the leisure and hospitality space.
Responsibilities as a Finance Analyst:
– Detailed analysis; Sales, Margin, Categories, along with findings and recommendations
– Producing supporting reports to monthly management accounts; ensure an accurate P&L, analyse variances, highlight risks and opportunities, provide a clear understanding of performance to all key stakeholders
– Ad hoc assistance with the Investment Analysis for new business cases and post-completion reviews in respect of capital projects
– Daily & weekly visitor number and revenue reviews
– Monitoring key KPI’s, identifying underlying issues, trends and opportunities and providing detailed analysis
– Building new reports & dashboards, identify and recommend reporting software to enable smarter business decisions and greater access to data
– Evaluate and make recommendations for improving financial and business performance within the retail units (pricing, range, sales mix, spend, margins, space planning)
– Promotional Analysis – pre and post activity financial review and supporting reports
– Provision and maintenance of both standard and one-off reports to enable decision support
– Monthly internal forecasts, quarterly formal forecasts, targets for trading departments (Sales, Transactions, Spend per Head £, GP %, Wages)
– Analysis of growth opportunities
– Bottom-up budgeting process
The ideal candidate will have a background within leisure & hospitality and be a qualified or part qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
Basic Salary: £25k up to £35k (Depending on experience)
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Holiday
Working week: Monday to Friday / 9am to 5pm
If you feel this Finance Analyst opportunity could suit you please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…