We are currently recruiting for an ‘Invoice / Costings Clerk’ to work for a highly successful Commerical Vehicle company. If you have experience working within a vehicle workshop, costing up and invoicing jobs/work, then this could be the role for you!
The hours are standard office hours, with a potential of working every 3rd Saturday.
Skills and Qualities required:
– Previous technical and mechanical experience, ideally with knowledge of vehicle products (vans)
– Excellent administration and organisation skills
– Effective communication skills, with the ability to communicate well over the telephone and in writing
– Proactive attitude
– Able to work as part of a team, but also thrive from working independently
– IT literate
In return, benefits will include:
– Annual leave of 24 days per annum plus bank holidays
– Overtime Opportunities (paid at time and a half)
– Health Care Plan
– Bonus Schemes
– Workplace Pension
– Excellent training and development
If you are interested in this role, please apply or email!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…