Are you a systems developer with people management and technical leadership experience? Are you experienced with Microsoft Business Solutions like Dynamics, Sharepoint, or Azure?
Our client, a leading not-for profit with an excellent local reputation, are looking for a Lead IT Systems Developer to lead a small team within the wider IT department. Specializing in Database development and rationalisation, you will deputise for the Regional Head of IT when necessary. You will review structure and service provision within your team and keep up with the latest emerging technologies and industry standards.
Duties of the role include:
– Leading a team of three direct reports, managing individual performance and development
– Provide technical leadership on bespoke software and business systems including software creation, testing, implementation, and technical design.
– Initiate and lead IT development and change
– Develop a central SQL database and associated systems
– Develop and tailor Microsoft Business Solutions to include Dynamics 365, Sharepoint, Office 365, and Azure
– Rationalise and remove legacy systems and databases
– Lead by example, communicate clearly and ensure consistent high standards are maintained.
– Manage the IT Change management procedure and conduct regular audits to ensure compliance throughout the department
– Work with the IT project management team to implement project work
– Keep abreast of emerging technologies and innovative solutions
This role would suit someone with strong leadership skills and experience in a similar position. You must be highly motivated, have good decision making skills, and have a proven ability to analyse information and data logically.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience of working with Microsoft Business Solutions to include Dynamics 365, Sharepoint, Office 365, and Azure
– People management and team leadership experience
– Technical experience of implementing, supporting, diagnosing, and resolving, IT issues to an advanced level
– Knowledge of Microsoft CSS and HTML frameworks like CSS
– Knowledge of the stages of SDLC
– Experience of Project Management
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Experience of working in an ITIL -based environment
– Enthusiasm, positive attitude and outgoing personality
– Highly attentive to detail
– MCSD Certification
– HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
– C#, ASP.Net
– CMS platforms
The role comes with great benefits such as:
– 30 days holiday + bank holidays
– Flexible personal pension with generous company contribution
– Variety of internal and external training
– Generous Maternity and Paternity leave
– Private Medical insurance and Cororate eye care scheme
– Charitable fundraising and dress down days
For a full job description, or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…