KHR Recruitment are currently partnered with a global business who are looking to recruit a Cleaning Supervisor in the Peterborough area.
Our client is a very successful business which, since its inception in the early 1900’s has grown to be an industry leader known for offering first-class products and services.
The Cleaning Supervisor will be required to oversee a Bakery Deep Cleaning team to make sure that services are offered to the highest standard at all times.
The responsibilities of the Cleaning Supervisor will include:
– Undertaking comprehensive cleaning in various areas within customer premises, mainly bakeries
– Overseeing up to 4 cleaning operatives
– Supervising the team under your control and ensuring strict adherence to all HR, Health & Safety and safe working practices/policies
– Motivating, developing and training the deep clean team to provide the highest standard of service to customers
– Ensuring all customer requirements are fulfilled whilst ensuring maximum team efficiency
– Liaising with customer managers to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
– Completing weekly staff rosters
– Liaising with employment agencies and payroll departments
– Monitoring and evaluating the quality of service offered to customers and resolving any gaps/issues
– Ensuring yourself, and all staff are under compliance of working Health & Safety procedures at all times and ensuring all staff are fully trained and competent – highlighting any areas for training and undertaking/raising to Line Managers
For this role you must:
– Have experience of managing a small team
– Have previous industry-related experience
– Be reliable, punctual and flexible
– Hold a full, clean UK driving license
– Live within the Peterborough area
Please note that applications from outside of the Peterborough area will not be considered.
This position is being offered as a permanent, full-time position with shifts according to 40 hours a week. On some occasions, you may be required to work in locations that may require an overnight stay (all accommodation will be paid and a £22.00 evening meal/breakfast allowance will be paid per night).
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,800 pa + a very generous benefits package and company bonus scheme including paid breaks.
If interested please apply with a CV asap to avoid disappointment.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…