Are you an experienced Sales ledger Assistant or Clerk looking for a dynamic and varied new role? Do you have experience in FMCG or other food industry?
Our client is looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant to support them in various Sales Ledger/Credit Control daily activities. Experience in FMCG is desirable but not essential. You will be joining the business at an exciting time of growth and will work from new,state of the art offices in Linton, near Maidstone.
*Allocation of payments from major retail customers
*Query handling including raising credits and debits along with supplier recharging
*Supermarkets weekly pre-invoice routine & weekly self-bill reconciliation
*Customer and grower liaison regarding payments and queries
*Customer liaison regarding remittance advice
*Assisting in distribution of external invoices
*Filing and archiving
*Assisting in answering the department’s phone calls and queries via email
*Producing manual invoices and credit notes as and when required
*Inputting supermarket debit notes onto the Prophet (PR3) system
*Department Champion for the Prophet system, including testing Sales Ledger
processes before new updates are released
*Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
* Evidence of experience working in a comparable role
* Fast learning skills and comprehension of new computer systems, as a large amount of the job involves using our bespoke system for order processing (selling and crediting)
* Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
* Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
* Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of customers and employees
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a small team
* Ability to work with colleagues across professional, operation and cultural boundaries
* Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
* Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk-aware approach
* Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
* Very good organisational skills
* Good IT skills including experience of Microsoft Packages and any bespoke systems
For more information, or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…