We are currently working with a leading Kent based media/publishing company.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team based in Ashford.
The Account Manager will be responsible for achieving both retention and growth across a portfolio of existing accounts and successfully closing new business opportunities across a portfolio of leading lifestyle magazines, websites and events.
Account Manager responsibilities will include:
* Management and growth of an existing business customer base in line with revenue and volume targets.
* Canvassing and closing of the new business in line with revenue and volume targets.
* Proactive retention of any cancelling business.
* Achieve agreed performance KPI’s.
* Actively participate in any personal or team-based training.
* Mentoring new employees as and when required.
* Contributing to team ethic and being a positive ambassador.
* Maintenance of all required reporting or contact management systems.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* A solid and successful background in advertising/publishing sales/account management.
* Proven track record of hitting personal and team targets and KPI’s.
* A consultative sales approach.
* The ability to build and develop excellent client relationships.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* A full driving licence is essential for travel to and from client meetings/events.
Hours for this role are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing media business that can offer a competitive salary and commission package coupled with benefits including:
20 days pa annual leave rising to 25 days after completion of 12 months service, an additional days’ leave to be taken on or around your birthday, statutory sick pay, company pension scheme, social events.