Are you a passionate and driven Sales/Business development professional? Are you looking for a rewarding new role in media sales?
Our client, a niche and market leading publishing company, is looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their growing sales team. With the aim of increasing sales turnover across all business sectors, your role will require motivation, a consultative approach, and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
The team are passionate about what they do, and the successful candidate will enjoy contributing towards the success of the team and will be driven to achieve personal targets.
Duties of the role include:
– Selling advertising space for printed and online publications
– Sell event sponsorship, exhibition packages and delegate places
– Develop new business opportunities and increase sales from exisiting accounts
– Developing leads and approaching new clients
– Updating the CRM with your actions
– Attending client meetings, events, and exhibitions
This role would suit someone with 2-5 years media sales experience, with a full driving licence and transport, due to location.
Experience of living or working overseas, or speaking multiple languages, would be an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidate will:
– Possess an excellent telephone manner and proven experience in media sales/telesales.
– Be self-motivated and driven
– Be career concious and always striving to achieve more
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Have the ability to work as part of a team.
– Have B2B Media sales experience
– Genuinely enjoy selling and building relationships
– Educated to degree level
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm. You will occasionally be required to start earlier or finish later to make calls to different timezones.
For more information, send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…