A well established and high net-worth Electronic Insurance business to the London Insurance Market providing a paperless trading service for the insurance and reinsurance industry. The successful candidate will gain new business instructions and get involved with the marketing side of the business.
You will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from insurance brokers and increasing business’s footprint. You will maintain strong working relationships with existing customers and build long term relationships with new clients as well as influencing and contributing towards marketing campaigns.
– Ability to use a consultative sales approach
– Good communication and presentation skills
– A positive, confident and determined approach
– Self-motivated and results driven
– Demonstrate a high level of professionalism
– Ability to work individually and as part of a team
– Gaining a clear understanding of customer’s businesses and requirements
– Researching the market and related products
– Ability to network with market bodies to gain market intelligence
– Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
– A track record of successful B2B solution sales
– An understanding of the underwriting and/ or broking organisations in the London Insurance Market
– An understanding of the Lloyds, London Market and global insurance business processes and the ability to sell solutions to support those processes
– Creative thinking and a previous experience of marketing
– Existing contacts within the broking and/or underwriting communities
– Knowledge of the market reform agenda and, in particular, ACORD messaging
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…