An amazing opportunity has become available to work for an established Kent based company. They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual who is keen to join a rapidly expanding and reputable company.
The role involves;
– Answering incoming calls and customer handling
– Logging calls on call management systems
– Managing and allocating breakdown calls to service personnel as well as some administrative duties.
– Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a service call handling, dispatch and job scheduling environment.
– You will need to demonstrate previous admin and computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
The company is offering a fantastic career path which should appeal to an individual looking to expand their skill set and become a very successful and productive employee for the company.
If this position sounds of any interest and you have at least 2 years relevant experience, please call Hanna at KHR to discuss this role further.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…